Saturday, June 13, 2015

Discover something new today!

Hi lovelies,

Discover something new today, step out of the comfort zone and try something you haven't done before, like parachuting out of an airplane (only kidding.)  I'm afraid of heights, so that would be a very uncomfortable challenge for me, lol.  However, I have explored new horizons in my art, combining intuition with art journaling. How much fun is that!?

My e-course on the subject starts on Monday, June 15, so there is still time to join. You will get six meditations that tie into our six senses, and six art spreads as inspiration as you explore your own. Videos and bonuses. You can discover a new layer within yourself, and it's exciting. To sign up for my e-course, go HERE.

To whet your appetite, here's an art journal spread I made about "how an orange tastes."  It's not necessary to know how to paint faces in the course.  Anyone can join and your expression is as open as you like it to be! No rules, but I will inspire you.


If you haven't signed up for my newsletter you can do so HERE.

This is going to be fun!

Hope to see you in the course. 
xo
Maria

No comments: