Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Honest Scrap award! My first blog award. :)

I received the Honest Scrap Award from Amanda Makepeace, check out her blog here.



Yay!!



Recipients of this creative award have to list ten things about themselves that few others know. Then they pass it along to seven other blogs. :-D

Ten things you might not know about me:

1. I'm a closet gamer, I play Mafia Wars and Castle Age on Facebook.

2. I love to eat really healthy! (Boring?  Nah.)

3. I talk to trees.

4. I fly by the seat of my pants.

5. My favorite movie: The Big Lebowski.

6. I was born above the Artic Circle in Finland..

7. I don't like cold weather.

8. I spend too many hours on my computer! :)

9. I don't like chitchat much.

10. I, and my neighbor's horse love apples.

2 comments:

Amanda Makepeace said...

Wow! That was so cool learning all these things about you Maria. I had no idea you were born in Finland!

ACreativeDreamer said...

A closet gamer...now that is one I never would have dreamt!!! Congrats on the award, you definitely deserve many, many more!