Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My doodling journal...




I have been doooing a lot of dooodling lately in my sketchbook/journal. Sometimes doodles offer the best new ideas! Doodles are pretty much "wild" though I sometimes see themes of symbols, like spirals or stars. Doodling while talking on the phone can bring out some really pretty vines of flowers or leaves, or strange faces. Maybe the subconscious is set free while the conscious mind is concentrating on the phone? The angel bird started on this page, but I haven't finished the painting. I like to write inspiring words to myself as well as they come. Sometimes a picture will offer the words.








2 comments:

arlene said...

Maria, your colours are so vibrant and happy. I love them. My poor journal has been sadly neglected lately with so much to do with school starting at home. I miss it!

s y s said...

Tres cool! I like those doodles...i just got a new sketchbook..nice and fresh, white and blank and ready for new wild ideas...fun.