Thursday, October 20, 2011

I have moved...

It has been a looong month for me... I moved to a different location, and I'm still setting up my stuff--always too much of it, right?  I have more art supplies than I know what to do with, but there's always that possibility of using the items on some art piece.  Maybe I should pick up pencil drawing in sketch books?  Sure less to keep track of in the materials department.  I'm hoping my muse will return shortly, but there are so many distractions!  I'm hoping to delight you with some new pieces soon, even if they are from my art journal.  Yeah, where did I pack that??  Must be in the mess of boxes over there in the corner. 

Just saying hi... I'm still alive but overwhelmed with "stuff."  And, my cat is not happy with the move...



  A little snooze beside me...



3 comments:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

I hate moving! I feel your pain. Love the cat!!! So cute!

Sujay said...

So attractive arrangement.Well done carry on.

apinkdreamer said...

hi! thanks for the visit and nice comment!!!see you on face book too!!!