Friday, September 30, 2011

Disgusted...

I can't believe it has been a whole month since I posted.  That's just not acceptable.  However, the creative juices have not been flowing much, and now I'm in the middle of moving.  Aaargh, don't like moving.  I'm really sore everywhere.  I did make a collage this month, which I put up on etsy for sale, but didn't post here.  And I made a necklace with glass beads, and a bracelet...  At least it's something...  Have a great creative day (life!)











4 comments:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

All three are wonderful. I'm crazy about that bracelet! Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're past your move now Maria and getting settled and unsore. Moving is not fun. Your angel lady is though-- she's a charmer and so are the bracelets! Take care.

Heera said...

Your Angel lady is beautiful. I love women with long necks. I read some of your older posts too. I really enjoyed the post about your Bailey. I am a new cat owner and your story touched my heart. Thanks for visiting my blog and writing such a lovely note.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creations, once again! I am in awe that you are still managing to create amidst the mayhem of moving!
Do hope all goes smoothly.
Hugs Jo xxx