Monday, April 6, 2009

Been gone too long...

I'm back! Not that I intended on taking a hiatus, but we moved our shop Easy Street Home Decor to a new location. It's pure HELL to move a shop if you didn't know that... Anyway, I haven't had much time to post or create art. I also have to change the info in the store's website and the pictures, which is time consuming.

But check this out: My art is featured on this cool blog, hotbellymama. Isn't the Internet great!?

Cheerio, will be back soon...

Maria

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oiye, go get a massage girl... that must have been a huge job! Hope it all works out well for you!

Unknown said...

Oiye, that must have been a huge job... go get a massage girl! Hope ita all works out well for you!

Maria said...

Kelly, Did get a massage and it was wonderful! :)