Monday, February 16, 2009

Spring is almost here!




Yay, there's green fuzz on the trees and my azalea bushes are starting to bloom. They tried earlier, but we had that cold snap that stopped them in their tracks. I took some pictures this morning, but it was windy so I only got one picture that was (almost) sharp. The color is gorgeous, though, and my white azaleas are about to bloom too.




Made a bracelet this weekend, sea and surf inspired. I love shells and beachy charms. How can you go wrong with that? It's for sale in my etsy shop, so if you have a hankering for sandy beaches, this will remind you of that sun and beach vacation...



2 comments:

Frankie said...

That bracelet is adorable, Maria! x

Anonymous said...

Love the new bracelet!!!!
I wish I could grow azalea's. I've tried, but it's just too darn HOT here.
Have a Fabulous week!

Hugs!

Michelle