Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy taking pictures...
























































The batteries in my camera fully loaded, I went outside and sought out signs of spring. They are pretty blatant in some cases, and some are a bit "shy," like the violet. Anyway, during the freeze the potato vine leaves curled up in a really interesting way, so I took a couple of pictures of leaf "fossils" as well. After death comes life.... Spring is soon upon us everywhere in the Northern hemisphere.



3 comments:

arlene said...

Maria, spring is so far away in the Northern-northern hemisphere. I am looking out my window at a couple feet of snow and more falling. It will be April or May before we see any signs of spring here, and we have been known to get snow on the May long weekend...Victoria Day (May 18) So I'll just have to enjoy the spring vicariously through your blog till then...and try not to gnash my teeth and weep!
Your photos are so lovely!!

Unknown said...

I wish spring was almost here-- still lots of snow in my neck of the woods. Love the photos!!

Frankie said...

very pretty pictures! x