Thursday, November 22, 2012

Prayer flags...

Happy Thanksgiving to all!  I decided to make some prayer flags for the holidays, stitching and printing each with mindfulness, and placing my intention for the future for myself and the whole world into these scraps of fabric.  I had a lot of fun putting them together, and I decided a red ribbon would be auspicious for sending the prayers out with great energy.  I strung them all on the ribbon and sewed a stitch or two to hold them in place.  It was a great pleasure to see them hanging in the old orange tree and waving in the wind.  I think the wind kicked up just for me... ;)   I wish for all of these following qualities to overrun the entire earth!

























1 comment:

My Creative House said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog,I love your prayer flags they are so beautiful in the tree, great words on them. Wish you a lovely weekend.
Anni