Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Another Live from the Heart creation...


Living from the heart is the only way to go in my opinion. Everything else is exterior fluff and busy-ness. It's a bit of a challenge to live from the heart but well worth the effort (or non-effort really.) When we let go, we go with the flow...
This is a mixed media collage with layers of paper and paint. The hearts are made from polymer clay and painted. Can't have too many of those! :)
It's a 12x12" canvas with deep gallery wrapped edges. For sale on Artfire. (Click on my artfire icon in the sidebar.)

3 comments:

s y s said...

Freedom Angel! so creative....

Thanks for the kind words, M....see you on fb:)

Unknown said...

I love your angel ladies-- and you are so right, living from the heart is the only way to go. When I live from the center of my heart, new paths open up that I never knew existed before! It's not an easy way to live, but it really is LIVING fully!

Unknown said...

P.S. I've almost finished an art doll angel/fairy lady which is quite similiar to your paintings!