Monday, July 14, 2008

WENT CRAZY OVER THE WEEKEND...




Crazy painting that is. I had this large canvas that was already purple. I bought a lot of 1" gallery wrapped canvases (great quality) for $ 5 each. Can't beat that!!!! They were all painted in a different primary color.


Anyway, I went weird, and I don't know where this painting is going. It's tribal for sure. It's a great exploration for me. The long thing is definitely a snake. I did paint the head part on the other side of the canvas. I don't know why I'm into the tribal stuff right now, but I'm going with the flow. Maybe it's that primitive side of me...

2 comments:

s y s said...

what you call weird...i call fabulous..that is one of my favorite pieces of yours!

leahreneeart said...

hey you... i'm really into this new style of yours, i think it suits you very well. they really look wonderful maria, kudos galore.